Monday 12 October 2015

Hello I'm back !!!!!

Smoked Fish Pie with Lemon and Herb Mash

Hi everyone after a very long break away from Blogland I'm back .I will be bringing you lots of inspiration and hints and tips.For my first post I decided to tell you what I'm having for dinner this evening.I am so guilty of buying lots of fish because it's "good for us " but then it gets left in the freezer taking up valuable space."Oh I must do something with all that fish before it has to be thrown away".Well I found this recipe and I am going to try it out this evening.I had most of the ingredients in my pantry and herb garden and was happy to find the potatoes and onions I needed were on special at Aldi that was a bonus !!

Pop back tomorrow and I will let you all know the good the bad and the ugly if it gets the thumbs up from all the family. I will post the recipe for you all to try plus my ideas on how to tweak the recipe to.

Bye for now

Kerry x




No comments:

Post a Comment